If you have a general enquiry you can contact us by any of these methods:
- Phone – 01487 815715 (Thursdays and opening hours) or 07990 314220 (out of hours)
- Email – email@example.com
- Post – write to the address shown at the bottom of the page.
- In person – during normal opening hours, or on the regular volunteers’ work day (Thursdays)
- Use the all-purpose Contact Form
If you are interested in booking a group of people for a visit, with or without refreshments, then please ring the contact number first to confirm availability of date. If the date is confirmed, you will be asked to fill-out and submit the Group Booking Form. You can either attach the completed form to an email, or post it. Both the email and postal addresses are shown on the form.
We can accomodate groups of up to 60 people and can arrange for refreshments to be served in the tea room, in the barn, or, weather permitting, in the courtyard or marquees.
Please note that we need 14 days notice for lunch and cream tea bookings.
If you represent a school and require details about school visits either:
- ring the contact number
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- download a Schools Booking Form.
If you represent a school and are interested in the Loan Boxes please email email@example.com in the 1st instance.