At the Museum we are often donated items for display which can help us to improve the museum as an attraction and as an educational facility. Another way of helping the Museum is by way of a Cash Donation.
- Your gift could protect the Museum’s historic buildings
- Your gift could help us deliver inspiring curriculum-linked experiences, create hands-on
activities and help to reach a wider audience
- Your gift could help us work closer with the local community and provide opportunities to develop projects that will appeal to all ages and abilities
- Your gift could help us update and refurbish the Museum’s displays; enabling us to put
more of our collection on view
- Your gift could help us care for the farm machinery and vehicles, keeping them in good condition and operational
- Your gift could help us plan the Museum’s future development
- Your gift will ensure the Museum’s survival
An unrestricted gift to the museum is the simplest and potentially the most beneficiary as it allows us to use it for the most urgent projects. However, if you would like to support a specific area of interest you may like to consider one of the following:
- Collection Care
- Display areas and temporary exhibitions
- Cottage Garden, wildlife areas and allotment
- Farm machinery, tools and vehicles
Regular or One-off Donations
A one off gift is always helpful but please do consider making a regular donation by completing
the Standing Order form which is available for printing HERE. Please post or deliver it to the
Museum and we will process it for you.
Please do consider Gift Aiding your donation; it gives us an additional 25p in every pound you donate.